Jan 24, 2007

7 wierd thing about me....

Well I love being weird and I think that to be normal is horrible... I mean have you seen what's normal?? No tatoos for me thank you.
But let's see....
1: I actually like doing the dishes... Because it's something I know how to do and people like it when I do it, so I consider it one of my talents.
2: I married a rocket Scientist,literally, which anyone who knows me knows that's pretty wierd.
3: I maintian that I was a unicorn but they de-horned me when I was sixteen and claimed it was cancer cause they couldn't come up with anything else... it's a horn hello?
4: I like to talk to trees... I maintain they whisper stories on the winds, some thousands of years old. And I teach children how to build fairy castles and duel dragons.
5: I enjoy following my husband around everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. I even snuck into an Airospace Convention, without paying, just to hang out with him.
6: I adore fashion and beautiful design, but you would never know it to look at my clothes as they are all hand me downs and don't fit my body or my style, but I'd rather where them than be uncomfortable in something that looks beautiful.
7: I studied Home Ec so that I could be a good mother and discovered I don't like cooking, sewing, laundry, tracking the finances, or anything else that traditional mothers do. But my life's ambition is still to be a great mother and wife.

Ummm so as to sending this to other people... well the other people I know were already tagged... so... here's the deal...
TAG you're it
That is if you havn't done it already.
The Rules are each player of this game starts with the 7 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. (What if you don't KNOW 7 people??? I guess don't worry about it then!) Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Then End

No comments: