Jan 21, 2010

Just randome photos I wanted to share...

Little mE already has her Daddy's number... lol We took Little Wiggly to see the Salt Lake temple because she was so excited to see pictures. It was so cold we spent most of our time inside the visitors center. Our sister-in-law took this picture for us. (Thank you :)

Starting the tradition of reading together early.

Here's little Wiggly enjoying her books and asking Mommy to read. (All our book shelves are made up of packing boxs... )




Little mE snuggled down into the sling same Sister-in-laaw made for us. (She's begining to like it more... espeshally if she's ready to pass out. :)





2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

I like your snugglie. :)

I'm going to read your other story after I've finished chapter 2 - I'm avoiding now...

:P

Laurie said...

I haven't looked at anybody's blog for awile, but I thought I'd check up on you guys. Looks like things are going pretty well. Glad to see you're able to use the sling. Love you guys!